
Uncle Ryan & Aunt Alisa grow pumpkins for us and we enjoyed going over to their house to pick our pumpkins this year. Ryan had named and weighed them all.

Eric chose "Middle Child Syndrome" believe it or not. I carved it into a "Happy Jack-o-Lantern" for him.

Dave does most of the carving. He is definitely the artistic one. I'd like to say it was super fun but to be honest I have to say it was super messy and quite chaotic (as is everything with our boys) but we survived it and the boys had fun.

Brandon chose the "Big Brother" pumpkin. I am not making this up. Ryan named them and he must have been inspired or something because our kids picked their pumpkins on their own. He wanted his carved into a "Fierce Jack-o-Lantern" and dad did that for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment