I can't believe we really did it. Neither Dave or I were certain we could go through with it but this afternoon Dave took Eric to Cookie Cutters, a kids haircut place. We just had too many people, not just strangers but family as well mistaking him for a girl, saying he was "pretty enough to be a girl". It was just time for him to lose the golden locks. Here he is before ...
Oh my gosh! He looks SO different! It is cute! Add some gel, spike it all crazy and it will still fit his wildman personality!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe how different he looks.... seriously, wow....he could be on one of those makeover shows....but he still is darling crazy man to me!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe how different he looks.... seriously, wow....he could be on one of those makeover shows....but he still is darling crazy man to me! Alisa I'm not sure how it posted me as Ryan before :)
ReplyDeleteWowsers! He looks like a totally different wild kiddo. I like the new look - Emma may fall in love all over again;)
ReplyDeleteLove Eric's new style! Definately suits him! I think it actually goes more with his personality. He is perfect any crazy way his hair is!!!I really love your blog. I love your new slideshows and love how updated you keep it.
ReplyDeleteCindy