Today I turned 33.

As seems to happen often lately, our plans to go out on a date didn't work out. Ryan & Alisa had planned to come over and watch our kids for us so we could go out but Kyle is still fighting off a cold and we didn't want him to get his cousin Collin sick so instead we all went out to dinner together as a family.

Eric had veges for dinner (what a surprise) and spent the whole meal saying "I'm in heaven, this is heaven!" How many 3 year olds do you know who think that veges are heaven? He did have more then his fair share of the birthday brownie ice cream sundae so he balanced that out.

Kyle downed as much bread, fries and mashed potatoes that we could shovel in him. He is such a good eater. The waitress wanted to take him home with her!

Brandon was happy with his Sprite and cheeseburger ... an all American boy!

Then at home we all got in our cozys and Dave surprised me with a birthday cake! We spent the rest of the evening in the Barnhisel theatre watching Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa!
what a fun birthday! I wish we could have babysat for you but we look forward to Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good birthday with all your boys! I wish we were closer so Eric could teach Corin to like more veggies.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDelete