Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boys and the Spaghetti Evolution

All our boys have loved spaghetti. How could they not, Dave makes the best spaghetti in the world. As babies, they all ended up looking like this. Although, I think that Kyle wins the prize for the messiest spaghetti baby. None of the other boys managed to fling spaghetti on the walls in the process. :)

Eric is still quite a disaster!

Finally, eating without wearing your food.

3 comments:

  1. that is so funny !! I have a love/hate relationship with messy babies...love to watch them get messy...hate to clean them up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's comforting to know that Eric is still a messy eater, because Corin is as well, it can drive me crazy, I think "Shouldn't we be getting out of this stage?". I LOVE the smily, messy face of Kyle! He seemed to quite enjoy his spaghetti and getting messy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun picture! I can't wait until Collin has his first messy spaghetti picture!

    ReplyDelete