So every year we like to decorate a gingerbread house with the boys, super fun! The boys were ready and excited to do it ...
It started out okay ...
But then we got a little too fancy with the roof ...

And despite our best efforts to get it to stand up ... it all came crumbling down! :)

That was Saturday. So this morning Eric and I were at the grocery store and he saw a display with all sorts of cool gingerbread kits and really, really wanted to do the Gingerbread Train. So I gave in and we tried again.

But this time we were smarter. Eric and I assembled the train during the day so that the icing would have PLENTY of time to harder before we started with all the fancy stuff.

Things went much better with the train.

And the boys had a great time. Eric of course spent the whole time talking about having a train eating party (right away of course)!

Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment