I had to skip the gym this morning (I know ... gasp!!) to get the boys bathroom painted before our neighbor came back this evening to do the grout on the new tile floor. It was worth it though and now the tile is done and the walls are freshly painted and the boys have a really nice bathroom ... where I am sure they will continue to pee on the floor just as much as before! :) But at least I will "enjoy" cleaning it more!
I also made it into Taipan today and got some decorations for Kyle's big boy room so that project is done as well. Yeah! I do have to pull his toy box out of him room every afternoon for his nap or he gets up and plays instead of napping but other then that he has adjusted really well to his new big boy room!
I also made it into Taipan today and got some decorations for Kyle's big boy room so that project is done as well. Yeah! I do have to pull his toy box out of him room every afternoon for his nap or he gets up and plays instead of napping but other then that he has adjusted really well to his new big boy room!
No comments:
Post a Comment