Today we had an Easter BBQ at our house with Grandma Norberg, Ryan & Alisa and their boys, my cousin Shelley and her family and my cousin Lisa and her husband Alex. It was so much fun! Dave manned the BBQ (of course) and grilled up some fantastic burgers ... it's been a long time since I had a real burger and not a turkey burger ... yumm!!
Then we hid over 200 Easter eggs (I know, I am totally over the top about Easter egg hunts) and the kids got to go wild. It was so fun to watch them. I was so glad that grandma Norberg could come. She got to hang out with 9 of her 28 great-grandkids! (I think I counted right. Plus she has two more on the way.)
Then we hid over 200 Easter eggs (I know, I am totally over the top about Easter egg hunts) and the kids got to go wild. It was so fun to watch them. I was so glad that grandma Norberg could come. She got to hang out with 9 of her 28 great-grandkids! (I think I counted right. Plus she has two more on the way.)
Then the kids all went down to the theatre room to watch "Tangled". The women hung out in the kitchen talking and after a little while we realized that the NBA playoffs were on in the family room but none of the guys were there. Turns out, they had all gone downstairs to watch "Tangled" with the kids. Don't think they are going to live that one down. :)
How fun! You are so lucky to see so much of Grandma. And Holy Cow - Abby is soooo tall! Super Cute =)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for having us over. Send me an email with the details of your Easter decor of exactly what I need to buy. Exact, because I'm craft illiterate, but want to make one soon! And Collin is STILL mad when I won't let him gorge on his last few pieces of candy. Thanks so much for the fun...and the HEAVENLY "hangubers" as Collin says.
ReplyDelete