Friday, October 7, 2011

Work

Today I started back to work at my old job as a computer programmer.  My boss from my old job at ADP wanted me to come back to work to help them through their busy season so I will be working about 6 hours a day, while Brandon & Eric are in school for the next 10 weeks or so. Kyle is going to play at a couple friends houses while I work which I think he will have fun doing. This works out perfect for me because I am not ready to go back to work long term since Kyle is not in school yet so the short term contract is really exciting for me. I loved working, loved my job and love the people that I worked with so I am excited to get to do some work again. And Dave certainly isn't complaining about having his "Sugar Mama" back again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment