This past week I have been working on a couple projects around the house. First, with the help of a great neighbor, I wallpapered one wall in the dining room. To be honest, the wallpaper didn't turn out to be quite what I was hoping for but the overall look works so it turned out ok. Then I painted the hand-me-down China Hutch that I had in our dining room black. So the room went from this ...
... To this.
And I also recovered the chairs of our kitchen table so that they would actually match the rest of the room and also, I used outdoor fabric which should hopefully hold up better to the wear and tear of three rowdy boys!
I love the change from the paint on the china cabinet. It looks great =)
ReplyDeleteSeriously....you are so talented. When I get some money, I'll have to have you come over and help me do something in my house..... :) LOVE the black hutch.... it really is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE how your hutch turned out! It looks so good! I like your recovered chair too! Just come over and work on my house now!
ReplyDelete