Dave has been out of town for the week for work so we waited until today to have a little family birthday party for Kyle. Can't believe my "baby" is FOUR! His nickname has always been "baby" so Dave and I still call him that. The sweetest thing is that he tells us that we can still call him baby even though he is a big boy now.
The best part of the whole night was after we sang Happy Birthday to Kyle we told him to make a wish and so he said "I wish I could fly to the moon with my own jet pack." He has always talked about wanting to have a jet pack when he grows up. We have no idea where that came from but it's something he talks about often. Well it just so happens, that I got him a jet pack for his birthday!!!
Happy Birthday BABY! And remember, daddy says he will always call you baby, even when you are 60 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment