Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New job for Me

Dave isn't the only one with a new job these days.  When we got back from Beaver I had a voicemail from a guy that I used to program with back in my ADP days (Kendall).  He now works for a company called Assist which is owned by another guy that I also knew from ADP (Steve).  Well Assist is looking to expand and so they were wanting to know if I would be interested in a parttime programming job.  I told them that I would so long as I could work from home.  They said that would be just fine.  So I am back to programming again!  Yeah!  I went in and met with them in their Sandy office today to do some code walk thru and to get more comfortable with the software packages they sell.  I will go in the office a bit more for the next few weeks while I get my feet wet but I am really excited to be programming again and especially for the chance to work long term from home, that is ideal for me!  We are very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment