Dave & I have been married for 9 wonderful years. Life can be hard at times but we have been very blessed and I am very grateful to have such a wonderful husband. Since our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year we had planned to go out on Saturday night to celebrate. We were going to go to the Salt Lake Temple where we were married and then to dinner. Ryan & Alisa were going to come over and watch the boys for us. It was going to be very nice. But ... Brandon woke up with a nasty cold Saturday morning and Dave & I, who had both already had our turn with the family stomach flu a week or so before, both got round two with that. So instead of celebrating our Anniversary we got to spend the weekend with the stomach flu and a sick Brando. Maybe we can try again next weekend. :) I guess what really matters is that we have had nine great years together and look forward to many more!
What bad timing for getting sick! :( Hope everybody all gets better fast!
ReplyDeleteI'm back at the gym now - I have appointments all this week at 8:30 am. Maybe we'll see you there when your kiddos get feeling better!
Cute new background! And happy anniversary!
Oh . . . that really is awful timing! Happy Anniversary though and hopefully you can celebrate it right soon!
ReplyDelete