Today Brandon got to participate in the Fun Run for with his school. Eric & I got to run the 1 mile run along with him and the other kindergarteners. It was really fun. Brandon had made up his mind that he was going to win the race. He took off at the beginning of the race and was far in the lead. The only trouble with it was that they didn't have adults stationed at all the turns to direct them where to run and he was so far out in the lead that he went the wrong way and had to back track quite a bit to get back with the other runners. But he didn't let that stop him. He worked his hardest and almost caught up. He ended up coming in third which is saying something considering he ran more then the 1 mile.
And Eric was amazing as well! I think he was the only younger kid who ran and that kid never stopped the whole mile. He ran and ran and never took a single break and ended up coming in 4th for the whole race. What a couple good distance runners we have!
I have a picture of you and Brandon on my camera. Once I get internet again and my computer set up I will email them to you. We miss you guys! I shoulnd't have said good bye to you before I left because I ended up balwing half the way to Orem. Once I passed the point of the moutian and came into UT valley I felt more peace and like I was coming "home". Thanks for being such a great friend!!!
ReplyDelete