Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New FAVORITE Toy!

Okay so before I tell you what my new, favorite toy is I will just say, YES I AM A NERD ... I know it! But I am so excited about this and love, love, love it!!


Yes ... it's a PULL-UP BAR!! And it's so fun! I have NEVER been able to do a pull-up in my life, even when I was a scrawny little light weight in elementary school. But now I CAN!! But I don't always have time to do them at the gym so I got this bar that I can use at home throughout the day. I have it hanging in the door frame to the master bathroom so I can pretty much just leave it up and do a few pull-ups everytime I pass by it. I even told Dave that he had to do a couple pull-ups anytime he wanted to go in that room ... yeah right, like that worked! :) I can do a few pull-ups at a time now (depending on which grip I am using) and with more practice plan to be able to do lots of them! Yeah!

See, I told you I am a nerd. :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at you! You're not a nerd. You are going to have awesome looking arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my sister would LOVE you. She had a pull-up bar exactly like that and she is a killer at pull-ups. I'll have to tell her next time I email/talk to her. She would be proud. seriously. She could probably still tell you some good moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shanna! I'm Nic' wife...I don't know if you remember meeting, but I've been reading your blog and enjoying watching your family grow. You have an adorable family! And as for the pull-up bar...I'm impressed! I was always absent at school on the day we had to do pull-ups! Maybe one day I'll be cool like you! =)

    ReplyDelete