Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Halloween Party

We always really look forward to Halloween at our house. And we especially look forward to the family Halloween party. This year we had 35 people at our house for the party. It was a blast!

Since our house is all about Lego Star Wars these days we decided to all go as Star Wars characters.

I had a bunch of games for the kids to play which was super fun. We started out with eating doughnuts without hands.


This was by far Kyle's favorite game. He was so intense about it and looked like a fierce little puppy going after that doughnut with his teeth. It was hilarious. Thank goodness Dave had the camcorder rolling!


They also got to bob for apples. I know a huge germ fest ... but they love it!

Eric has always had a knack for this. He just dives right in and grabs an apple like it's no big deal. He is the reigning bobbing for apples champ! :)

Brandon's favorite part of the night is that we celebrated his birthday. I made him another cake (not a disaster this time) and we sang to him.

And he made out with a bunch more loot ... so spoiled!! :)

We had so many fun costumes on display at the party. I didn't get pictures of everyone but I was able to snap quite a few.




1 comment:

  1. We did that a few years ago. I wish I would have known....I had the perfect Yoda costume for your little one you could have borrowed. You guys look absolutely darling!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete