Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scouts

Being that I have three boys I always knew that I would get called into Scouts at some point ... it's just inevitable. So it wasn't a surpise when a little over a year ago I was called to be the Webelos leader in our ward. It has been good though and the boys love joining in with the scouts and going to pack meetings with me.

Now that Brandon is 8 years old he is old enough to join Cub Scouts himself and be part of the Wolf Den. Since he just turned 8 on Friday he hasn't been to a den meeting but was able to go to his first pack meeting today as a scout. He was so excited and couldn't wait to get his uniform on. He has also already read nearly his entire Wolf book cover to cover. :)

What a handsome scout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment