Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!!

We were hoping that the kids would give us until their customary waking hour of 6am this morning. But Eric woke us up at 5:30 because he had changed his clock forward to help get to 6am faster. Once he was up, all hope was lost ... little stinker. :)


Santa did infact come to our house although there were some times lately where we weren't sure if he would. He brought Lego's for Brando and Eric and guns for Kyle. Thanks Santa.

I think the number of guns in our house quadrupled over the past two days. :)

We spent the day building. And when I say we, I mean me and Brandon. Eric likes to build the guys and cry for me to help him with the rest. Good thing I like Legos and don't mind helping him.





Grandma Chris, Grandpa Clark and Aunt Lizzy came over this afternoon to visit and so the boys got to show off their loot.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun was had by all! Isn't it funny the things that boys love? ☺ Legos are always a big hit at our house too!

    We still want to find a time to have Eric come and play! I'll call you in the next week or two...

    ReplyDelete