Friday, December 3, 2010

Presents!

Dave and I did some wrapping last night and decided to put the presents out under the tree which ... well that might have been a mistake. The boys were SO EXCITED of course this morning to come down and find presents under the tree with their names on it (even Eric who is bordering on the naughty list this year). They are so excited that like typical little boys they have reorganized and restacked those presents more times then I can count (my little brother Shane was the MASTER at that growing up). Needless to say, I have had to retape many presents in the course of the day. Kyle managed to open one of his presents and when I told him he wasn't supposed to do that he told me "Sorry mom, sorry ... accident!"

Getting in the giving spirit, Eric decided to do some wrapping of his own. He got some boxes and put some old random cars and Legos (that is my guess) and wrapped presents for his brothers. Obviously he didn't mind not having enough of one kind of wrapping paper and managed to improvise to get Brandon's gift wrapped ... more or less. :)

After seeing the presents under the tree, Brandon told me that he knew that dad & I couldn't be Santa because we write in cursive and Santa writes regular. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment