We have an office downstairs that we no longer use. Once we finally got with the program and went wireless I went out and found an old desk on KSL which I redid and now use in the family room for the laptop.
That left us with a completely useless office downstairs that was just a catch all for stuff. So last week I decided to repurpose the room to make it into a play/game room for the boys. Really, I was just tired of LEGOs, games, art supplies and puzzles all over my kitchen table all the time. So I pulled the old kitchen table that was against the wall as the old computer desk into the middle of the room and told the boys that was their new place to play.
It was useable but not what I would call pretty with all the mess left behind so today I went to Ikea, got some new, easy to build bookshelves and made this wall into not only a useable, but a much nicer looking and better organized space.
Yeah! All the puzzles and games are out of my kitchen cupboard and the boys have a place to display and keep their stuff. I am sure this will fill up fast. I am happy to have this space used again and to not have LEGOs all over the house!
As always, looks awesome!
ReplyDelete