Friday, June 1, 2012

School's Out For Summer

The boys have been singing that song for days in anticipation for today!!  Finally they made it to the last day of school and the start of summer.  They were very excited to go to school today and have their pals sign their Fun Run shirts.  Such fun ... I remember those days.


I picked them up from school and took Eric over to a Welcome to Summer party at a classmates house.  Then I brought Brandon and his friends Jace and David back to our house for a little end of school party as well that Rachel and I put on for the kids.


We had pizza and a bunch of junk food and drinks that they normally wouldn't get.  And they got to play in the water in the backyard and just had a ton of fun!!






Kyle of course loved the party and once I picked Eric up from his classmates party he joined in the fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment