Anyone who knows us knows that Dave & I are just about the last people on the planet who would go and get a dog (or any pet for that matter). Well, we have three boys who have been begging for a pet, specifically a dog for years. How can parents not give their boys a dog? We have asked ourselves that question many times and have felt guilty about it often. So today we went into the Humane Society, just to look, and came home with Chunky. Yes, we have a dog!! Believe it! He is a 2 year old Mini Schnauzer and is very calm. He doesn't bark and doesn't jump up on people and just hangs out.
I just hope this all works out. Dave & I really aren't animal people. Hopefully this will be just what we want for the boys and will be a great thing for them. Here's hoping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment