I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Dad has 2 big turkeys already and is talking about picking up a 3rd so there's plenty. Not to mention ham as well. And he wants me to make at least 10 pies! I love making pies (almost as much as I love eating pies) so I am super excited! I was telling Dave that this month has been the longest month of my life ... I just can't wait to get to Denver and have the Thanksgiving to end all Thanksgivings! Can't wait to see all my family! Yeah!!!!!!
I love that you guys have such an extensive pie tradition too! Ben grew up with a family that makes 2 pies per person . . . so we of course make a lot of pie. I love it . . . and I love them as leftovers! Have fun in Colorado!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like it will be a great party :) Collin is excited!
ReplyDelete