
We were so happy to all be together for Thanksgiving this year at dad's house in Colorado. The only person from the family missing from this picture is Kyle who was already down for the night when we took this picture. And I know ... Eric is in his PJs. He changed once during the afternoon and I bribed him with chocolate chips to get dressed again but when he changed again later in the night I gave up.

Dad and his kids.

Kathleen was the head chef! She did a fantastic job!


As always, I made the pies. Dad wanted at least 10 pies and so I spent all Wednesday baking pies!

Grandpa O'Berry, Uncle Dan, Aunt Judy and David all came over for the feast!

The three little girls were like peas in a pod ... little princesses!

Eric & Audrey almost finished off the vege tray between the two of them.

The cousins had a great time running around crazy!
13 grandkids for Grandpa Pat.

Wow, how fun! Everyone is so grown up, and your dad looks as sweet as ever!
ReplyDelete