I surprised Dave with a night out tonight (without kids ... Thanks Riley) to celebrate his birthday. His actual birthday is next Wednesday but with us being in Colorado and all the craziness going on there I thought it best to celebrate it beforehand. We went to the new Cheese Cake Factory here and he got his favorite meal and dessert (which he is now running off by playing Monster with the boys and chasing them around the house ... what a great dad!) It was really nice to be able to go out, and without the baby even. There are definitely pluses to having a baby that goes to bed at 5:30. Happy Birthday Dave! I hope this next year is even better then the last.
I am still wanting to have a baby that takes after Kyle.I'm SO glad you were able to go out together.... way to go! And cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.... that is HEAVEN, and I"m not even a fan of cheesecake.Hopefully you didn't have a 2 hour wait!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Dave!
ReplyDelete