Thanks again to Ryan & Alisa for the best Christmas present ever. Dave & I had such a nice "anniversary" date. We had dinner at The Roof, overlooking the Salt Lake Temple and it was FANTASTIC, of course! Then we were able to walk around Temple Square, the visitors center and the JSMB. It was really nice! Thanks you guys!
HOLY COW SHANNA YOUR A MANIAC AT FINDING COUPONS!!! I took a couple from your website and thought this is neat but after about an hour I went crosseyed!! I think its great and I hope to get more into it. I am going to let you get crazy and then steal everything from you HA HA! I am glad you had a great time on your anniversary...its amazing how fast time flies huh!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I can be part of the credit to the best Christmas present ever :)
ReplyDelete