Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dave!

Hello dad! Happy Father's Day. I love you and I hope you enjoy this day. I love that you are my dad and I love that no one in the world is more good then you!
- Love Brandon

I love you dad! I love you because you are cute. I love you because you are funny. I like you!
- Love Eric

I love you daddy! No one gets a bigger smile from me then you. You are my favorite person in the world and I am your biggest fan!
- Love Kyle


Happy Father's Day Dave! Thank you for all you do for us as a family and for all you do for your boys. I don't know any boys who love their dad more then our boys love and adore you. You - are their hero. I am very grateful for you!

- Love Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment