Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Halloween Party

Happy Halloween (almost)! This year we moved the annual Halloween Party from Amy's house to our house because there are so many kids and we are set up better for kids. It was fun. Unfortunately, a couple days ago, Dave came down with strep and tonsillitis and so although he has been on antibiotics for a couple of days he pretty much just stayed upstairs in our room quarantined from the party. :( What a bummer that was. But the party was fun. Thanks to all who came.

We had lots of pizza.

And had tons of games and activities for the kids. We bobbed for apples.

And decorated cookies. We also had a candy walk and Grandma Chris brought the kids goody bags.

After the games the kids went downstairs to the toy room to play and to the theatre room to watch "Nightmare Before Christmas" which was great because that left just the adults upstairs to hang out. It was a fun evening. :)






As always when I host a party I don't end up getting as many pictures as I'd like but this is what I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment