Brandon is 7 today! I can hardly believe it. My baby boy (he will always be my baby boy) is SEVEN!
Brandon is a very special kind of kid. When he was little I used to plan a big party will all the fixings for him for his birthday but now I just make a cake and buy some pizza and he pretty much does the rest. He made invitations for his friends and delivered them. He wrote up a list of what kind of food he would like to have at his party. He came up with some games that he wanted to play and made whatever he needed for each game. Then he wrote an agenda of what order he wanted to do everything. He loves to be in charge and I got to just sit back and let him plan a party for him and his friends. :)

Pizza with his best friend Jace!

Games in the playroom.

Game #1 - "Pin the Hat on the Wizard" created by Brandon Barnhisel!
Game #2 - "Find the Dinosaurs" which Dave hid all around upstairs.
Game #3 - "Candy Walk" played outside.


Presents!!

Including the biggest one of all from dad ... a new Bike!!

It's going to take a little time to get used to such a big bike!
And of course ... cake!!!
Happy Birthday Brandon - We love you very much!
I am so sorry we missed Brandon's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Tell Brandon he can plan my next party. That is awesome he had all his plans he wanted to do.
ReplyDelete