Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Day of PreSchool - SURPRISE!

Well I win the award for the worlds worst mom today, or at least the space cadet award. I was home folding laundry, something that I try to avoid for as long as possible, when I got a call from the high school where Eric will be attending Jr. Jaguar Preschool. They asked me if Eric was still planning on attending Jr. Jags this year and I told her that he was so excited for it. She then continued to tell me that today was the first day. WHAT? I swear when I read the info it was to start next week. Good thing we live close. I got him over there about 20 minutes late but at least he got there. No pictures at drop off, no backpack. I had to do that when I went back at noon to pick him up. But you have to love Eric, he was just so excited to go that he didn't care about all the rest of that. I am just glad that he woke up better from his cold he's had and could go. He has been looking forward to this for a year!


The theme for this week at Jr. Jags is Self Esteem and he brought home this little project he made. He also said they got to play games, had a granola bar and juice, painted, got a pencil and a book, and most importantly "I Liked It!"

He brought home his first homework folder and got right to work doing his homework. He loved it! He can write his name really well already and was so proud of himself for being able to do his own homework.



2 comments:

  1. I love this story! I'm not the only one that "forgets":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wait as long as possible to fold laundry too! You're great for getting Eric to Preschool after you got the call even with being late, I would have waited til the next day.

    ReplyDelete